Weeds are more than just an eyesore—they can also negatively impact the health of your grass by creating a competition for resources like water, nutrients, and sunlight. This causes an unhealthy lawn that’s thinning, patchy, and more vulnerable to drought and disease. Rather than painstakingly pulling up individual weeds or accidentally killing your grass with store-bought weedkiller, trust our weed control in Auburn. We target existing weeds while preventing new ones from germinating, keeping your lawn weed-free for the long haul.
When you trust our weed control in Auburn, you’ll receive:
- An inspection to identify the types of weeds that are currently growing.
- Customized treatment based on your lawn’s current conditions.
- Treatment with safe, effective products that are proven to kill weeds and not grass.
- Preventative solutions to stop weeds from sprouting.
- Regularly scheduled visits to keep weeds at bay all year long.