Termites might be the worst pests of all. Even though you might not see them and they don’t cause itchy bites like fleas or mosquitoes, the damage they cause is by far the most expensive to remedy. Both drywood termites and subterranean termites can infiltrate the structure of your home. You might notice discarded wings or mud tubes around the exterior perimeter, or wood in your home that begins to look warped. These are the telltale, devastating signs of termites—signs that you need to act quickly.
Calling SafeSpray for termite control in Athens means you’ll receive:
- A thorough internal and external home inspection.
- A customized treatment plan using family-friendly products.
- Sophisticated but unobtrusive bait traps to attract and eliminate termite colonies.
- Continued monitoring every 120 days to ensure the termites don’t return.
- Our exclusive damage repair guarantee, providing up to $1 million in coverage for termite damage.
- A satisfaction guarantee: if the termites return, we’ll come back and make it right.
Act Quickly with Same-Day Termite Inspections
The trick with termites is that by the time you see the signs, they’ve already begun to cause expensive damage to your home—damage that might not be covered by your homeowner’s insurance. Speed is of the essence, and getting a termite inspection ASAP is important. That’s why we offer same-day termite inspections when you call before noon.