Our Pest Control Service
Our pest control is centered around common sense in order to stop the pests before they ever come into your home. We use the safest products available, create a barrier against pests around the outside of your home, and keep harsh chemicals away from your loved ones. When in-home treatment is necessary, we use targeted treatments on the cracks and crevices that pests use as entry points—this prevents curious kids or pets from coming into contact with our products. There’s no blanket coating of chemicals like the other guys!
When you choose SafeSpray Pest Control, our exterminators will:
- Complete a detailed inspection of your property to identify what pests are present and where they’re hiding.
- Give you a free quote, so you know exactly what to expect.
- Perform effective liquid perimeter treatments to create a barrier around your home, protecting you from future infestations.
- Strategically treat indoors, focusing on cracks, crevices, and entryways to minimize products used inside.
- Utilize family and environmentally-friendly products for your peace of mind.
- Remove cobwebs to keep your home clean and comfortable.
- Return for quarterly or monthly visits that keep pests at bay all year long.
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
TOTAL TERMITE TREATMENT
Termites can be difficult to properly eliminate. At SafeSpray, we’ve worked hard to design a program that’s based on science, making our termite control more effective than traditional methods.
With our advanced termite baiting system, you can expect:
- Family-friendly treatments—this includes your fur-family!
- Large-yet-discreet baiting systems you won’t even notice.
- Non-invasive techniques that don’t require drilling into your sidewalks, brickwork, or expansion joints.
- Monitoring every 90 days to ensure things are working properly
- Our damage repair guarantee that provides up to $1 million in coverage for structures, wall coverings, floor coverings, and personal belongings.
How It Works
You deserve to know what’s happening on your property, which is why we take the time to explain how our termite control works. Here are the basics:
- We strategically install bait stations around your home.
- Worker termites find the bait and bring it back to their colony.
- The bait prevents termites from molting, so they can’t grow and mature.
- Without workers, the colony can’t survive.
- Every termite—even the queen—is quickly eliminated.
Defense Against Subterranean and Formosan Termites
Some treatments only target subterranean termites, but our termite control also treats for formosan termites. By defending you from both species, we’re able to better protect your home.
- Subterranean Termites: Subterranean termites live underground in colonies that average around two million members. Each colony has a single queen who can lay thousands of eggs each day. Worker termites spend their days searching for food, which includes wood and cellulose material. To safely move from one place to another, subterranean termites build mud tubes that retain moisture.
- Formosan Termites: Often called “super termites,” formosan termites are the most aggressive species of termites. They are also localized to the southern United States, thriving in warm and humid environments. Formosan swarmers are also often confused with flying ants, giving them more time to wreak havoc undetected.
SAVE MONEY TODAY!
Benefits of Choosing SafeSpray
- Same-Day Service for Immediate Relief: Pests can make you feel uncomfortable and even unwelcome in your own home, which is why we make it our mission to remove pests from your home as quickly as possible. We proudly offer same-day services to give you the relief you deserve without making you wait. Saturday services are also available to help combat busy weekdays. No matter what your schedule looks like, we’ll always work with you to find a treatment time that works.
- No Contracts Necessary: When you work with SafeSpray, we don’t lock you into an unnecessary contract. While there are a variety of benefits to recurring services, we understand that doesn’t work for everyone. Whether you’re signed up for our comprehensive pest control package or you just need a one-time service to solve your pest problem, look no further. You’ll always receive top notch pest control from our expert exterminators.
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians: To properly protect our customers from bothersome pests, we always hire the best of the best. All of our exterminators go through rigorous training to prepare them for any pest infestation—no matter the size or severity. When you choose SafeSpray Pest Control, we promise that you’ll have a friendly, knowledgeable exterminator by your side every step of the way, ready to answer any questions you may have. We’ll also treat your home like our own, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the highest caliber of service possible.